Love is for fools~

Friday 30 August 2013

Threesome

Why does men like threesome? I tried to open myself to that idea, however, I cannot bring myself to like the idea; there's only one dick, so what would the other girl do, sit around n wait for her turn?? I have no interests in stimulating the other girl's clit as well, so I really do not know what I can do during the session...

Call me a fool, but if a guy do not even see me as a Friend with Benefits, then I find it hard to embrace his fetishes.

8 comments:

  1. not all mens like threesome . i don't like share with other. if i have one she will be the only one

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned MFF situations, how about MFF situations where you are treated like a queen being serve by 2 guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops the second one should be MMF not MFF.

      Delete
  3. I will rather be focus with my FB than threesome..
    Neither im into it too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. MMF is fun. Taking turns to bang the lady, it's so thrilling to see the girl begging for a rest. Give it a shot, I can tell you that it's super fun.

      Delete
  5. same sentiments, its the moment with you that makes it special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As per my experience of 3some, MMF or FFM, first of all everything must be consensual as In sex everything is conceivable as long as both want to do the same thing together at the same time.
    But by experience also it's also good to keep some fantasy on the "once in a blue moon" basis and not to verse into habits in order to appreciate better what you're experimenting with your partner. Staying in a kind of reasonable fun excess zone :)
    Back to the subject, 3some could be a cool and exciting experience. but there is a huge tendency for men to start losing respect and care for their GF while over pushing the limits. So keep it cool !!!
    On top of that sharing isn't too much my cup of tea ;)

    ReplyDelete