Love is for fools~

Friday 16 October 2015

Deflated

I am very disappointed... I hope to see more responses from my European visitors... What my stud and I planned to do is ground-breaking for both of us; I have not ventured out beyond Exhibiting and he is really interested in Threesome. We found each other by chance and we really would like to fulfill our fantasy. However, response has been poor so far...

I would really love to go to Europe soon (to fuck him and to go on a holiday there). We might change our destination if our respondents are from elsewhere. Hence I hope to see relevant responses from interested parties soon. If someone can point me to the right direction of popular sex forums or discussion boards, I'd be happy to take matters into my own hands. 

Reiterating our requirements - 1 Caucasian man with strong broad shoulders and 1 brunette/1 blonde with a perky butt.

Here's mine for reference x I haven't (s)exercised for a long time so I think my butt has become flatter 😱

5 comments:

  1. I would really love to smack your ass hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't even take in the Ass, how the hell they gonna response to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. gf xxx

    ReplyDelete