Love is for fools~

Thursday 1 October 2015

Back...

I'm back...... In my black lacey underwear lying on my bed...


It has been almost a year since my previous post. Although the urge to write has stopped back then, the desire for sex hasn't (but there were times where I was really too tired to even lift a finger let alone moan :p). 


I will be going on a banging trip to Europe with an amazing stud in early December. Out of THOSE, I am going to venture into Threesome with him after dwelling on Exhibiting for so long. Appealing to readers in UK, France, Spain and Italy, appreciate if you can tap me up privately because your heads up will dictate where we will go to in December. We will need 1 dashing Caucasian man (I like tall strong men with beautiful eyes and broad shoulders) and 1 brunette/1 blonde (he likes girls with nice ass like mine; he loves my perky cheeks and the squishy sound is music to my ears as he slams into me when he fucks me doggy style). 


Alright, look forward to seeing quality results as I dream of him with his face between my legs and his lips sucking and licking my lady petals x



5 comments:

  1. What a pleasant surprise. Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I enjoyed your sharing. Looking forward to your more actions ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanna need some probes and new ideas in your blog?? need some good expedition outside to add to you writting?

    ReplyDelete