Love is for fools~

Saturday 14 July 2012

What is My Race?

Generally people think I am Chinese because of my flat nose and chest. But others reckon I might be Malay because I have big eyes and curvy ass. There's a group who guess I am a mix instead because I am not as dark as most of the Malays. I may be exotic-looking to some, but it is too far-fetched to think I might be Eurasian.

Thank you to the 3% who thought I am that exotic (that's for next life, or if I marry an ang moh and my kids will be a mix). I have no Malay ancestry any where in my family tree; my dark skin is the result of the frequent trips to sun-tanning so I am not even a mix of any other Asian races (not quite the right guess for the 23% and 34% who guessed I am a Malay or a mix). I am lucky to get big eyes, thick lips and perky ass from out of nowhere even though I am 100% Chinese! The 39% is spot on!

But of course, I am still your fantasy, I can be whoever you imagine me to be xx

5 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie,

    U really have a beautiful bum!
    I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wateva race u r …rock in babe …! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed it! bt i think we love u all the same babe! stay gorgeous and keep 'em cumming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I like my nipples too, seems really suckable... And the sensation of teasing from a flicking tongue, ooo!
    Thanks guys for loving my bunz, I have to say I wasn't expecting the existence of a group of guys who prefers bum to boobs ;) You made my day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not all guys go for the boobs, Aaliyah. :)

    ReplyDelete