Love is for fools~

Sunday 11 November 2012

Sensational

The Baron was definitely up to some mischief last night. He came to pick me up and as soon as I was in his car, he leaned over for a kiss. His lips and hands didn't stop there, but continued exploring other areas, even my unexposed flesh. As his lips travelled down my neck, his expert fingers had already found their next target, my nips. He had slipped his right hand underneath my top and pulled down my bra to expose the perky little thing. He began fondling my left boob and kneaded the attention seeker. He wanted to meet my boobs hence he pulled up my top and admired them, which had fallen out of the cups, with the nips standing at attention and staring back at him. He took the left breast into his mouth and played with nip while he cupped the other with his hand. I leaned my head back and thrust my torso towards him while I run my fingers through his stiff hair, not that I have a lot of boobs to let him bury his head in.

All these while he had been vigilant and kept and eye out for passersby. Not that anyone came close to where we were packed in the brightly-lit lot, but since I was hungry (for food), he released my tits, rearranged my top and pulled out of the lot. We grabbed a beverage and some munchies at an eatery next to a park while we chatted about everything and anything.

The self-professed nerd took my hand and wanted to go exploring the dark park after he'd satisfied my tummy. Time to satisfy his burning desire, which he could barely contain while he was talking. He was always touching my thigh and had his chair close to me so that he could whisper into my ear and inhale my scent. We were surprised at the number of people still at the park at that hour, hence we retreated to his car parked close to the eatery. We picked up from where we left off - his hands immediately went for the pair of boobs while his lips took mine. He leaned down to eat my nip and he began massaging my thigh.

"What are you doing?"

"You said there's an ache between your legs. I am trying to relieve it."

The gentle massage was just a beginning. He didn't mind that I was still menstruating a little so he unbutton my jeans and found my clit. God, that man was experienced. Although he started off a little too harsh, but he lightened his pressure and the circling on my sensitive spot made me purred with pleasure. I showed him a little of my savage side and sucked on his lips hard when he hit the right spot, without much directions! I mirrored him and undid his bottom in order to say hello to his crown jewels finally. Time to give the set of fat balls and reactive rod a tour of my mouth. I scooped his balls and dick out of his pants and underwear and ran my hand up and down the shaft. He surprised me by inserting his thick finger into my pussy and that brought a yelp put of me. That feeling was sensational... I was sure he only had one finger in my love hole, but it felt like he had filled me up completely. He sped up and I was momentarily lost in the world of pleasure, so much that all I did was moan and dig my nails into his strong shoulders and held on to the base of his tool.

He brought me back to earth by pulling his finger out of my pussy and went back to massaging my clit. I remember what I wanted to do to his dick before the mind-boggling distraction and did it - put mini-Baron in my mouth. He's made of steel so he didn't really verbalize his feelings. But he did reciprocate and popped his finger into my pussy again. "Ah!!" I released his dick from my mouth and moaned loudly before I went back to sucking him, much harder. It had become a competition to see who could make other party cum first. We shall see who wins the next time we loose our clothes completely ;)

4 comments:

  1. love this description-filled post! btw, is there any way readers can contact you? like via email? i love your new tan lines btw :D great to see you being so daring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tanned line there u have beautiful.. Just wish could suck ur tits hard n bite it cause ur tits just so attractive.. Maybe we could bring this discussion to msn or email.. Would be more than happy to know ur fetish n interest better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I'm pretty sure your Baron would find you sensational too, given how incredibly sensual you get. The lucky bastard! :)

    ReplyDelete