Love is for fools~

Saturday 9 March 2013

Offensive

Why would anyone think it is offensive for girls to wear Wicked Weasel bikinis?? This idiot was ranting about going to the beach and seeing a group of Asian girls wearing bikinis that barely covered their parts, even saying that they look like prostitutes prancing around.

I saw red after hearing that. So much that I feel like smacking him on the side of his head and put him on a plane to send him back from the village he came from. Fucker!!

And for those of you who think I am selling myself via this channel, go fuck yourself. If you can't spark my interest, you ain't worth my time and attention. If you are successful, you will float with ecstasy x

6 comments:

  1. Wat a loser. He doesnt know wat he is missing. Hey babe jus be urself. Gumbateh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol he just dont know how to appreciate ur curvy body I appreciate it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the hell is wrong with that felle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know better than to waste time on imbecile like this. Don't dirty your hands with that smack. Go be sexy and awesome. Go. ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree with you... I bought a lot of Wicked Weasel bikinis for my wife, and she loves to wear it every time we go to the beach. I love to she her wearing it. And it doesn't bother me at all when guys starring at her. It makes me proud to have such a beautiful wife. Well they can only see, but don't even try to touch her...

    ReplyDelete