Love is for fools~

Friday 20 April 2012

Retail Therapy~~

The one activity that most men would do ANYTHING to avoid - shopping!! But as I looked at myself in my undies in the mirror, I felt a stir down south... Mmmm


So gentlemen, please be more forgiving if your ladies take a tad bit longer in the fitting room, and don't be surprised if you hear their camera phones clicking inside ;)

I didn't buy any of the dresses I tried on, but I'm satisfied with the images I've gathered from the trip x

4 comments:

  1. I alwaz love to go shopping wif a lady..best if I can get into the fitting room.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is fantastic, now i know what happend in ladies dressing rooms i will look on shopping in a diffrent light

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta agree. Fitting rooms are fun..take me shopping with you! ;D

    ReplyDelete