Love is for fools~

Sunday, 6 May 2012

Masseuse... A Naughty One?

I was watching a tv series where an ex-beauty pageant winner-turned-homemaker had to take up a job as a masseuse to support her young family. She had to go the "extra" mile to give her customers a happy ending ;p

The men I used to hang out with are usually guaranteed a very happy ending ;) But my most current man is quite experienced, so I'm gonna have to outdo myself the next time I massage him.

In the meantime, I need the knots in my shoulders loosened and... my butt cheeks needs some attention too hehe x

11 comments:

  1. Nice butt! Would love to squeeze and spank them. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. a massage can go a long way and it really helps for mind-blowing sex afterwards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't giving u a massage..of the sensual erotic kind ;) pretty pls with roses and whipped cream?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ass is a work of art. Do you work out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the gym? Or on top of my man? ;) a little more of the latter haha

      Delete
  5. wow ur post took my monday bluess away!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your butt. Kthanksbye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOoohhh! Exquisite

    More pics like these pls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you talking about Client List?
    I'm watching too, love the actress's boobs...nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am! And l love Jennifer Love Hewitt's boobs too ;)

      Delete