Love is for fools~

Sunday 6 May 2012

Masseuse... A Naughty One?

I was watching a tv series where an ex-beauty pageant winner-turned-homemaker had to take up a job as a masseuse to support her young family. She had to go the "extra" mile to give her customers a happy ending ;p

The men I used to hang out with are usually guaranteed a very happy ending ;) But my most current man is quite experienced, so I'm gonna have to outdo myself the next time I massage him.

In the meantime, I need the knots in my shoulders loosened and... my butt cheeks needs some attention too hehe x

8 comments:

  1. what is the movie title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a massage can go a long way and it really helps for mind-blowing sex afterwards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't giving u a massage..of the sensual erotic kind ;) pretty pls with roses and whipped cream?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ur post took my monday bluess away!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOoohhh! Exquisite

    More pics like these pls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you talking about Client List?
    I'm watching too, love the actress's boobs...nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am! And l love Jennifer Love Hewitt's boobs too ;)

      Delete
  7. Do you mean the gym? Or on top of my man? ;) a little more of the latter haha

    ReplyDelete